Your privacy is important to us. We respect it and are committed to protecting it.
By submitting your data, you are accepting our policy privacy. In accordance with Law no. 67/98, from October 26th, about the Protection of Personal Data, we inform that the management of the personal data collected on our website is our responsibility.
1. Identity and contacts of the entity who will manage your data:
The data collected on this site are processed by the company / person Diogo Miranda with VAT: 239894847
2. Legal basis of legitimacy of data processing:
Through this website we may collect personal data, shared via the contact form, with your consent.
Your personal data is collected to:
– Answer our questions on the contact form;
– Send you information about our products and services, news and events – Newsletters.
4. Period of retention of your data:
The data collected and processed through the contact form will be kept only during the processing of your request and after this phase it will be destroyed.
5. Data recipients:
The personal information provided will be used in order to be able to contact you and provide all the information requested through our contact form.
Your personal data will never be disclosed to third parties, except in special cases, such as:
Meet the requirements imposed by law or competent governmental or judicial authorities.
6. Data security and confidentiality:
We commit ourselves to implement all the necessary precautions to preserve the confidentiality and safety of your personal data.
7. Your rights and how you can access, rectify or oppose to the processing of your personal data:
According to the personal data protection law, the data subjects is guaranteed the right to access, update, rectify or delete their personal data, which may take place through the various contacts available.
For any questions regarding the collection and processing of your personal data, you can contact us by email or by telephone.
8. Data usage:
The personal information provided will be in order to be able to contact you and provide all the information requested through our contact form.
We will not provide or sell your personal data to any third parties, unless if we are obliged by law or by court decision.
9. How we use “Cookies”:
“Cookies” are stored in your computer through your browser, retaining information only related to your preferences, not including, therefore, your personal data.
On the text below you can find more information about the various “cookies” we use and the purpose of each of these:
– Strictly needed “cookies”: These allow you to browse the website and use its apps. Without these “cookies”, the services you may have requested cannot be provided accordingly;
– Analytical “cookies”: These are used anonymously to create statistics to be analyzed afterwards, in order to improve the functioning of the website;
– Feature “cookies”: These retain the user’s preferences related to the website usage, so you do not need to configurate the website each time you visit it.
If you need more information, please feel free to contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org